MOSTROVA Law firm provides: counseling, advice, and analysis of regulations out of court litigations, as well as representation of legal entities and individuals before the court and the ministries, municipalities and other state institutions in the Republic of Macedonia.
Additionally, MOSTROVA Law firm provides legal assistance in: industrial property rights registration procedures, bidding documents preparation, and preparation of bids for participation in public procurement bidding, concession and PPP procedures, as well as in individual bidding procedures.
MOSTROVA Law firm also provides legal assistance in finding investment opportunities in the Republic of Мacedonia and their realization.
MOSTROVA Law firm provides highest quality legal advice and representation to international and domestic clients, in the following
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE:
- Administrative Law
- Concession and Public-Private Partnership Law
- Public Procurement Law and Bids
- Health Care Law
- Company Law and Corporate Governance
- Commercial Contracts
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Banking and Finance
- Competition and Antitrust
- Real Estate and Construction
- Investment Management
- Project Development and Finance
- Project Cycle Management
- Water and Waste Management
- Industrial and SMS Policy
- Telecommunications, Energy, IT, and E-communications
- Banking Law, Bankruptcy
- Civil Litigation, Family Law, Labor, and Employment Law
- Intellectual Property and Licensing
- Food Safety and Food Hygiene Law and Standards, Agricultural Policy Law, and Common Agricultural Policy
- Metrology Law
- International Cooperation of Local Authorities
- Legal Aspects of Twinning Arrangements of Local Authorities
- Local-Regional Development Policy
- Personal Data Protection Law
- Human rights
MOSTROVA Law firm does take cases outside the city of Skopje.
It provides services of court reporter/stenographer, and notary, as well as certified translators.
Languages: Macedonian, English, Serbian, Bulgarian, Dutch, Albanian, French, German.